[TenTec] TEN-TEC NET RESULTS PLUS NEW CERTIFICATE WINNERS

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Sun Mar 10 20:18:53 EDT 2013

The TEN-TEC 40 meter net took place today at 19:00 UTC on 7.261 with 78 people checking in. The 20 meter net followed at 20:00 UTC on 14.325 with 64 people checking in.

The following 11 people qualified for their first TEN-TEC Certificate today:

1.N8TJE       Ted in OH
2.W8JBV      Bill in MI
3.K9ARM      Andy in IL
4.K8QH         Dave in MI
5.W8DMM    Dave in OH
6.KY4OZ       OZ in KY
7.WD8DFO   Leo in MI
8.KF4AM       Bob in SC
9.VE3JWH    John in CN
10.W1WCI    Tim   in MA
11.KC2QMA  John in TN

There are 2 people that have passed the half way mark for their second certificate, which is the TEN-TEC 25 Checkin Silver Certificate and they are:

1.W3TS    Mike in PA, with 14 checkins.
2.AB4IQ    Ed in KY, with 13 checkins.

I want to thank Lloyd N2KPC in NJ for assisting me with the checkins on both nets. His work is greatly appreciated. Lloyd also did a wonderful job in my absence when I was away last Sunday, as he took care of both nets.

A total of 376 different people have checked into the TEN-TEC nets since the certificate program started in January and I want to thank everyone for their support and I appreciate each one of you.

I will be posting the DATA BASE in the FILES section of the various TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups shortly. Please check your names and total checkins, as I have been known to make an honest mistake in the past. Someone once said, "to err is human, to forgive is divine". Have a safe and blessed week.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets