[TenTec] Corsair II Display Segments

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) mw1lcr at elsasystems.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 06:20:54 EDT 2013

Hi all
Problem fixed. As I thought poor electrical contact on the inter-board
connections,. which was expected due to the Transceivers age me moving
it 300 miles, and it not having been moved for a while.

I also changed the bulb.

I must say that when I compare it to my 756ProII and my 751A the Corsair
seems a much better performer.

I am impressed !

Cheers all

Adrian MW1LCR / GW9X