[TenTec] broke Orion for sale pricing? Trade?

denton sprague denton at oregontrail.net
Fri May 17 13:07:09 EDT 2013

Not too long ago, I gave myself a nice pat on the back after replacing the lcd readout, memory battery and the power distribution board in my Orion...and shipped it off to TT for alingment and what I assumed would be some minor other work.

I got the bad news recently....3 pc boards would need to be replaced and costs would come between 1200 to 1400 bucks....way more than it is worth to me.

The final brick should be ok, has the above stated new parts, auto tuner and tummy full of TT filters. I am open to any resonable orders and can have it shipped to you from TT.

Any one interested?