[TenTec] OMNI VII Panadapter

Robert Mcgraw rmcgraw at blomand.net
Fri May 17 18:56:25 EDT 2013

I trust you are making reference to the High Speed Sweep.   Likely by the
Tentec Hamfest end of Sept if all goes well.  Most likely for the Omni
VII.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Disclosure:
I am a Tentec Ambassador and compensated according to the Tentec
Ambassador plan. I serve as a volunteer beta test person for the Omni
VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI products.   Otherwise, I hold no business or
employment interest with Tentec.