[TenTec] RX366

Michael Cheponis Michael at Cheponis.Com
Sun May 19 19:39:24 EDT 2013

I've found a paper on Phase Noise by Crystek Corporation's VP of
Engineering to be very good in quickly explaining "from the ground up" what
phase noise is, and why it's important.  It's 4 1/4 pages long, with many
color diagrams:

http://cheponis.com/ham/Crystek-Phase-Noise.pdf

There is math, but it's at the Technician Class level -- and it is also
given in a step-by-step fashion with no "jumps" from concept to concept.

Maybe you'll find it helpful.

73,
Mike K3MC / 6

p.s. I have no financial or other relationship with Crystek.  Just trying
to pass on useful info.