[TenTec] 160 meters, ten ted 238 tuner, part two

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Nov 1 12:43:53 EDT 2013

On 11/1/2013 9:11 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
> If someone jumps straight into RFI ham, I'm sure he'll get a shock, unless he is pretty tech savvy.

Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. I tried very hard to write it for someone
who understood the basics of electronics, electrical circuits,
transmission lines, and antennas. Is that assumption unreasonable?  And
I've tried to write in a form that "tells the story," leading logically
from point A to point B to point C.

There's also an important difference between casually reading something
as opposed to really studying it.  It took me years to figure this stuff
out, and I understood these fundamentals quite well. Someone seeing
these concepts for the first time should expect to STUDY it, not just
read it casually.

73, Jim K9YC