[TenTec] Corsair 560 alignment

Lee WA3FIY wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Fri Oct 4 10:24:29 EDT 2013

The Corsair (and C II) does not have the "elevator" preselector tuning.  It uses bandpass
filters for front end selectivity.  They can be aligned but it takes the proper equipment and
knowledge to do so.  It is also possible to ruin the frequency response curve of the filter by
improperly tweaking the inductors.

"Aligning" those would be my last resort and I do mean LAST.  I suggest checking with Ten-
Tec service for advice.

73,

-Lee-