[TenTec] Corsair 560 alignment

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Sat Oct 5 11:45:52 EDT 2013

True, you would need a sweep generator to align the bandpass circuits.
You can check the underside of the bandpass board for cold solder joints.
Does switching the receiver preamp on and off make a difference. If not,
I would suspect problems in the preamp, like a bad transistor.

Likewise, don't mess with the BFO/carrier oscillator frequency trimmers,
unless you have a good frequency counter.

                             73,

                             Bob WB2VUF