[TenTec] Orion Power Out

art N4UC n4uc at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 22:15:19 EDT 2013

You are correct. It's because having the most reliable connectors on a radio is not nearly as powerful a marketing tool as a flashy display with a gazillion features that nobody actually needs. But since my profession for the last 40 years has been the design of cable harnesses and connector interfaces for space vehicles, I'd rather have a radio that boasted about reliable connectors!