[TenTec] Herc II Relay?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Oct 14 12:24:48 EDT 2013

On 10/14/2013 8:08 AM, Rick W wrote:
> I am wondering if this is the first sign of the vacuum relay failing.

That does sound like the vac relay.  I use Gigavac, and by them direct
from Gigavac -- they have a special price for hams. You simply select
the model number and coil voltage from their catalog.Ten Tec has used
both Jennings and Kilovac over the years. They have a very different
form factor, and Gigavac makes exact replacements for both, and with
several coil voltages. Gigavac is what Alpha uses.

73, Jim K9YC