[TenTec] Requirements for a top tier DXing rig

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Oct 18 16:23:33 EDT 2013

On 10/18/2013 3:58 PM, Barry N1EU wrote:
> Yes, that will work.  But if you're contesting, you're probably using N1MM
> Logger software and no such display is provided.

	OK... I get that... perhaps if you minimize
	the size and number of windows N1MM Logger
	displays, you can use the rest of the real
	estate on your monitor to run an informative
	control program.   My experience with N1MM
	is one can get by with very little of it
	showing, allowing for other programs at once.
	I suppose it depends on how much of the
	logger suite you want to see as to how much
	screen is available for monitoring the rig.

> I suggested many times that Elecraft provide a simple parameter display
> utility but it never happened.

	I think that would be helpful for many radios.