[TenTec] Absence of Orion

Steven Kline skline4 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 15 22:20:15 EDT 2013

John,

If you're looking for an ORION 566 (OII), I would call Ten Tec.  As stated in an earlier response the radio is MFD due to unavailability of specific parts.  However, that announcement was recent, and they may still have a few unsold new units remaining in inventory or used, taken in on trade.  I have both a 565 and 566, great radios.  Good luck.  With a little patience a used one shows up from time to time here on the list.

Steve - W5JK