[TenTec] Paragon power problem

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Mon Sep 23 07:24:42 EDT 2013

The gounding looked goo and all mounting screws has lock washers that bit
into the board edge traces very well. Actually, after more fiddling around I
may have located the problem. The coax connector from this LL Amp board to
the final amp module may have just gotten a bit dirty such that flexing the
board in the center of the opposite side was causing it to make a poor
connection. I cleaned the pins on that connector and the power has remained
steady since. I'll be watching it, but for now all seems OK.

=Vic=