[TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?

kf5wbs at yahoo.com kf5wbs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 18:31:48 EDT 2014

Bill,

I know this is a tough question and maybe not a fair one to ask.  If you had to choose between the K3 and the Omni VII, could you make a choice?  I am returning to ham radio after a long absence, looking for a new rig, and very interested in the impressions that users of both have.  The two above seem to be on the top of the list.

Also on the list is the Sienna.  Interesting rig but relatively unknown.

Thanks so much,

Tom

KF5WBS

tombrantoncpa at gmail.com