[TenTec] Parts is parts---looking for a bezel for a triton 4 analog or similar

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Apr 5 12:00:39 EDT 2014

well boys and girls..

I have a rather nasty looking Ten Tec Argonaut 515 on my bench.

putting it back together electrically, but need a part or two

basically, I need the clear plastic log scale that goes inside the bezel (the back bezel that surrounds the main tuning knob)

I’m 99.4% confident that is the same bezel/log scale used by the triton 4 analog version (perhaps the triton II as well?)

I know it’s a long shot, but anyone have a parts pigs laying around?

Mike Bryce wb8vge
prosolar at sssnet.com