[TenTec] Paragon II LSB/USB audio differences.

Mark Kenward k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 7 09:26:54 EDT 2014

Bob, How do you adjust FK low  and High?

To get to fsk you hit fsk and CW, then tune to transmit.

OK, then adjust appropriate cap for fsk low.

If you then adjust appropriate cap for FSK high is their some other
procedure to add, or do you just move to high cap and adjust cap?

Reason I ask, is because you will be at your previous setting for FSK low.

Then it says RTTY receive LSB is 90003000.  This is merely LSB receive
setting, correct?  Had no problem here.

had no problem at USB at 9000000 or CW Transmit at 90007000.

I had lsb USB and CWT all ok, figured all would be ok.

Thanks for the guide on fsk hi/low.