[TenTec] DIY VFO jumper for Omni B

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:49:49 EDT 2014

*If the RCA Cable you used has any real length to it, maybe RF is getting
into the Cable. Try cutting the connectors off of an old cable and tie the
center wires together as short you can. My jumper looks like a solid piece
of bent wire which makes contact with the center pins only. It is only long
enough to go between the two female pins of the two plugs. Maybe a piece of
12 gauge solid wire bent into a long squared off U that is just wide enough
and long enough to plug in?*
*                                                 73 Wade/KJ4WS*