[TenTec] USER INTERFACE: Wish List for ORION-III

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Apr 8 15:15:12 EDT 2014

Re: User Interface

What I would like to see added to the Orion III are 4 additional indicator
LEDs - one green for receive and one red for transmit for both VFO A and VFO
B. Of course both VFOs could be selected at the same time for receive, but
only one VFO could be selected for transmit. These indicator lights should
be on the front face above each VFO's tuning knob.

This is one person's opinion, mine, and I understand that others may not
agree. This added feature might not be particularly useful to contesters,
but DXers working split would probably appreciate it.

Marsh, KA5M