[TenTec] USER INTERFACE: Wish List for ORION-III

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Apr 9 00:40:12 EDT 2014

THIS sub-thread (pan adaptor / scope / etc.) within the O3 features thread
is probably the area where the opinions differ the most.

James wants a computer so he can do more stuff.
Cecil does not.
I'm sure there are hundreds of us in one camp or the other.

I think we all agree on most of the legacy radio features.
But with the Pan Adaptor we're all over the map.

What should Ten-Tec do?

Simple:  build the panadaptor external to the radio.

 Once it is external, it can be any size, have any features, be changed at
any time, etc.
It can have a VGA port, CAT connection, You name it!

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)