[TenTec] How much should an ORION-III cost?

Toby Pennington w4cakk at centurylink.net
Wed Apr 9 17:03:28 EDT 2014

Rick,   add three years for development  (guessing ) and add inflation
for three years,   falling value of the dollar,  price will be close to
7, 900.00.  If you try to price out a new Orion 2 at today's cost of
parts and boards etc.,  you come close to doubling the original
construction costs.  (estimated )

Toby  W4CAK