[TenTec] How much should an ORION-III cost?

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Apr 9 16:51:07 EDT 2014

Guys, I'm a big fan of modular, even when stating prices.
That's why I made a list beginning with a basic radio and showing the more
common options one by one.

4000 entry is too high
4000 fully loaded would be nice but I don't think that can be achieved.
Also, what is "fully loaded"?  The things on my list or something more?

A nice big (but not tooooo big) box with big knobs is certainly worth $3000
to me at an entry level, single filter, single RX box.  That's about 25%
more than the K3 but it's a different/better radio.

I hope the fully loaded price with all the things on my list will not exceed
$6K.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)