[TenTec] FS Omni VI Opt 3 station.

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Sun Apr 13 19:34:55 EDT 2014

I have a very nice Omni VI factory upgrade to Option 3.  All filter slots full in both IF's, Inrad SSB Roofing filter mod.  Recently serviced with connectors on every board pulled, treated with Deoxit and worked.  Minor alignment of pass band tuning, calibration of "S" meter. Controls cleaned and all PC board screws tightened.  Rig works very nicely and is very clean for its age.  Everything works as expected and comes with the matching Ten-Tec power supply/speaker and Ten-Tec desk mic. Strangely it has an Omni VI Plus front panel.  Original manual on rig included.

I'm asking $1000.00 plus shipping but will consider reasonable offers.   I will pack everything well and don't charge extra for packing.

If it doesn't find a new home here I will be listing it on the auction site next weekend.

I'm a technician with nearly 40 years experience and a well equipped shop.

These are killer CW rigs...

Drop me a note if you have any questions.

I can send pictures to a serious buyer.

Thanks for looking.

Cecil Acuff
K5DL