[TenTec] Triton IV 540 Questions

Mike Bryce via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Sat Apr 19 09:48:28 EDT 2014

rick,

I am not one to kick a horse, but of all the dial strings I’ve replaced on all the ten tec I’ve worked on, it’s a round black elastic string. I have some here in the shack, fresh from ten tec.

you can get something very close from jo-ann fabric. it’s called elastic cord

the diameter of the cord/sting is kinda important as it needs to glide along the many pulleys and guides.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.