[TenTec] RX-366?

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Thu Apr 24 11:50:55 EDT 2014

The market for the 366 was the installed base if existing transceivers.  It was marketed as an upgrade..not just an option for new receivers.  It put the Orion on a more even footing with the K3 in that regard.

I'm hoping John Henry will comment....

I will commit to a purchase if that is what is needed for another production run.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad