[TenTec] RX-366?

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 17:07:20 EDT 2014

No worries! I occasionally get to buy myself toys, too! My kids aren't in college, yet, but this won't make or break their ability to go. Rest assured that if I thought I had an instrument that would yield enough return that $700 would make a significant contribution to their college fund, I'd have put the money there!

Kim N5OP