[TenTec] Big TX Loops

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sun Apr 27 20:09:49 EDT 2014

RICK -- YOU GOT IT!     ;-)

A LOOP THAT BIG IS ... WELL... A WORK OF ART... AND THAT MIGHT GET HIM
AROUND THE HOA RESTRICTIONS!!

IT IS A SCULPTURE... er... yeah...  ART... A BEAUTIFUL THING... A BIG
HUGE CIRCLE... Symbolizing eternity or some other philosophic nonsense -
there are plenty of worse and uglier hunks of metal standing in front of
City Halls and masquerading as "art" across the land.  YEAH... Modern Art.

Sorry... kinda punchy and silly tonight.