[TenTec] Omni VI mystery

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Mon Apr 28 22:02:52 EDT 2014

Gosh, this is the first radio I've had in 55 years that HAD a Master Reset,
or any kind of reset for that matter.  I sure don't remember anything like
that on the C-line twins.

This is an Omni VI with the factory Opt. 3 installed.

Paul also advised checking a couple of settings in the menu that might be
causing this anomaly.

I'll take it up in the morning.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen