[TenTec] Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Fri Aug 1 09:11:43 EDT 2014

Chances are substantial, although far from certain, that UPS driver put it
on the wrong door.  If it happened to be the door of an honest person, that
person will be getting in touch with the recipient or UPS to return the
package.

I've probably had half a dozen packages dropped on our doorstep in Coronado
over the years that were for somebody else, down the street or even in
another part of town.

Good luck!

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen