[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:30:59 EDT 2014

*Bob,*
*          We routinely get medicines for the fellow up the street from the
VA. We just take it over to him. The day your Eagle was to arrive at our
door, we sat with the front door open until she arrived. If, you could send
me the serial # off list. We will keep an eye open for her over this
way........ Thanks Bob, for the use of the Eagle. We sure hope you get her
*                                                                      73
my Friend from Wade/KJ4WS*