[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:02:34 EDT 2014

*Question Answered (( I Think )) We will be studying to see exactly what he
is saying about the Globe Scout and such in the Linked Article Below.*

*            http://www.w8ji.com/Heising%20modulation.htm
<http://www.w8ji.com/Heising%20modulation.htm>*

*Any help of comments are Most Welcome.*

   73 again from Wade/KJ4WS