[TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 19:35:48 EDT 2014

Lately we rarely see the same UPS driver when he delivers to the house,
and I've ordered a lot of antennas, coax, books, etc. lately.
Years ago, they used to have to know their routes.  Now, with GPS, I
guess the drivers are interchangeable.

Some of the deliveries of late have been rather late in the day.  We had
one as late as 9:06 PM.  That's late, even for the holiday season.
Never had a problem with a package going astray, though.

USPS is similarly reliable.  We've had the same carrier for a few years
now, and he always waves if I'm in the yard or honks if he has a package.
Lately he's been on and off again.  Usually he has a sub one day of the
week, or when he's on vacation, but lately it's been 2-3 days a week,
and the sub always arrives much later.

I also have Amazon Prime, and they use UPS. USPS and OnTrac.  The OnTrac
drivers come out of Ontario, near the airport, and usually show up
between 9-10 AM.

73 de Jim - AD6CW