[TenTec] Jim Wharton resigned today

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:12:08 EDT 2014

*People and Time are always on the move. In Families you can raise your
kids right and go to their College Graduation and other Good Events ... or
Do the wrong type of parenting and visit them in Rehab, Jails and Prison.
My gut feeling is that anyone who has worked with or been trained by Jim,
will be a fine replacement. Good Business Practices and such seem to
attract folks of like minds. So, unlike the old saying that opposites
attract, we will hope for the best. Thank You Jim Wharton, for a job well
done! And to the fellow taking his place. You my friend have some mighty
big shoes to fill. My only complaint about Ten Tec is still a very small
one. We sure do miss the Orange Dots between the T's in that Ten Tec logo
for the radio's and such..........*
*                              73 to John Henry and All from Wade/KJ4WS*