[TenTec] Jim Wharton resigned today

Tony va3dwi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:56:36 EDT 2014

Unfortunately the first email I saw had the header "Jim Wharton Resigning " which conjures up negative connotations. Not until I see an official message, such as this unofficial one from John Henry, would I react to it.
I wish Jim all the best in his future life ‎and hope he will be around for a long time to enjoy retirement to its fullest. Thanks for all you have done for the HAM community Jim.
73es gud luck. Tony VE3DWI / K8DWI.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.