[TenTec] OMNI-D Series C

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:31:17 EDT 2014

*Just a quickly added note. Accidently leaving the Auto Notch Feature on
while in CW Mode can be most frustrating! hi... hi ... We won't be making
that mistake again. It is kind of like receiving CW in the AM
Mode............ Actually, we were listening to CW in the USB Mode I
believe?*
*
  Wade/KJ4WS*