[TenTec] OMNI-D Series C

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Aug 22 02:50:15 EDT 2014

YES!

And... (he said in good humor) in another 20 years, you can upgrade to
one of the current crop, and be even more amazed... but until then,
ENJOY your new rig !!   :-)     I am sure it will prove a huge bargain
and lots of fun to operate.

Good stuff   IS    good stuff ...  further proof older radios do not go
bad if other rigs are introduced.

Enjoy and good DX !