[TenTec] For Sale RX-320D

R. Eric Sluder via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Thu Dec 11 15:06:58 EST 2014

I have for sale a RX-320D receiver. It comes with antenna, and original manual.  I will include a non-TenTec supplied power supply with it.  The case has no scratches, and just a very light scuff or two.  Price is $210 shipped CONUS, if outside of this region I may entertain shipping it to other regions, but will require additional fees beyond the shipping I would pay for CONUS.

In case you are wondering, I bought the receiver on a whim off of eBay.  Works just fine, and I played with it over the past couple of months. Now that my curiosity is satisfied, I am ready to move on.

I only take PayPal, email me direct resluder at yahoo.com for arrangements if you want to buy it.

I will be putting it back on eBay soon if there are no bites.

73,
-Eric
W9WLW

Sent from an iPhone