[TenTec] Replacement lighting for T-T 238 Inductor Dial

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Wed Dec 17 20:56:41 EST 2014

Can someone suggest a bright replacement incandescent or LED for my 238 coupler?  It has been dim since they designed it.  I guess they didn’t figure on me getting old and still using it.  If you suggest LED, please tell me about the necessary resistors or whatever.  The “S” meter is okay but wouldn’t mind replacing it as well.  I think I could devise a way to anchor them to the bulb socket mounts.  Thank you for the reading and help.  Seasons Greetings to all....Regards,  Bob K4BG