[TenTec] Eagle 9MHz tap questions.

Katz Ajamas ajamas.rn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:17:11 EST 2014

Eric-

I've carefully gone over the schematics and can not find the tap. They are
dated 2010 and I can not find any revision notes either. I will really
appreciate it if you can tell me where the 9MHz tap is located. To be
clear, I am not talking about the modification to add a second receiver
that is added after the low pass filters. The 9MHz tap should be somewhere
after the first mixer and before the second mixer. I just don't see it on
the schematics from the tentec web site.

73,
-Bob