[TenTec] Corsair noise blanker and frequency display

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:29:01 EST 2014

MFJ makes a very effective noise finder for power line issues. It is a
small parabolic dish which through the use of ultrasound, detects problems
quite well. Once found a call to the Power Company and your Evidence and
the ability to prove your case to their Crew, will end your problems. The
device is worth 3 times the selling price. Check an MFJ Catalog... My
friend allowed me to borrow his. They sent for an Engineer to see my little
device. He was impressed and fixed all issues detected in the neighborhood.
Can you say, S3 noise level? I love it.
            73 from Wade/KJ4WS