[TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?

Woody Demitz wdemitz at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 10:22:01 EST 2014

I would appreciate thoughts on what a "reasonable" price is for a Paragon II
with power supply. It is to be offered in an SK estate sale in the next few
days, and to even get to see it, I would have to make a conditional
"reasonable" offer. The administrator says it is in "excellent to mint"
condition, but I have not seen it or even a picture of it yet, nor do I know
what bells and whistles may be on it. With that little to go on, I welcome
advice.  Many thanks.

Woody

KO3S