[TenTec] Corsair II UV EPROM failure

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Feb 15 16:53:08 EST 2014

Jerry,

if you can get the file converted to gerber files, I’d spend the extra money and have them cut.

and if you can get them converted, I’ll make a few prototypes before a run is made.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.