[TenTec] OMNI V Frequency Changes

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 13:50:12 EST 2014

The band crystals may be aging.  I found my 40 meter crystal worked best
if I moved it about 2 khz from where it was supposed to be and then used
the N4PY calibration procedure to bring it back it.

You might want to play around with each trimmer for each band crystal.
If you can find a place where the crystal no longer runs, move the
trimmer quite a bit past where the crystals starts running again.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com