[TenTec] OMNI V Frequency Changes

Ed Purvis wa4njy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 18:55:22 EST 2014

Thanks to all for the input on my OMNI V question.  It is not a serious issue, mostly the nature of the design and I operate it as if it were an analog rig and don't fret the display readout.  I will take the radio off line and will use it later.

But, if anyone is interested, I am willing to part with it as this package:
   1. OMNI V, very nice cosmetics.  Two 6.3 filters, TT 1.8kc, INRAD .5kc.  Manual, power cord,
        very clean factory box.  N4PY V.9 chip and original chip.

   2. TT 708 desk mic.

   3. 238 tuner, very nice, manual.

Not sure of values.  Trades?

Please reply direct to my e-mail.