[TenTec] Headset Reccomendation

steve jobes w1dxh at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 08:35:34 EST 2014

        I have a set of radiosport headphones that Ilove. Very comfortable and rugged. over the ear style, nice gel pad that rests on top of head. cloth covers on ear pieces that are nice and soft. they also have sets with mics on them. I would recommend you take a look at them, give them a call and talk to them.
www.arlancommunications.com

73,
Steve  W1DXH