[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Fri Jul 4 03:28:19 EDT 2014

Maybe they are preparing to move and need to minimize stock to avoid having
to move it.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Toby
Pennington
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 12:53 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

These rigs are way overpriced anyway and it is good to see some realistic
pricing especially of the Omni 7 and the Eagle.

I do feel for the guys who may be trying to sell these rigs on the used
market,  or those who bought something before the sale began. This kind
of sale is a FIRST for Ten Tec,   and obviously may signify more than
just a sale,  perhaps something new is about to appear,  or will come our
way by the end of this year.

Toby K4NH

On 7/3/2014 5:44 PM, Jim Vohland wrote:
> Wow, that sure is a sale. Maybe some of the Ten Tec guru's can explain but
this sure doesnt make sense from a business perspective to me. Knocking a
grand off the Omni VII. 800 off the eagle and 300 off a Agro. I wish I was
in the market for a new rig. Kinda scary though and makes me wonder about
the future. Seems like a 'fire' sale. Just sayin.......Shoots the heck out
of the used market for those trying to sell eagles and omni's.