[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jul 4 18:08:26 EDT 2014

Single Operator, Two Radio. One radio on one band in one ear, the second
radio on  another band in the other ear. While you're working someone
(or calling CQ) on one radio, you're tuning the band for someone calling
CQ on the other. It's what you do when you're really nuts. :)  Obviously
rather demanding of the grey matter.

There are at least two guys in our contest club who run three or more
radios in RTTY contests. One of them, W0YK, holds records for RTTY
contesting, although he has to go to Aruba to do it, where he gets more
points per QSO than if he were at home. WK6I is the other. He runs major
RTTY contests from W7RN, a superstation near Reno built by K5RC.
Coincidentally, both of them make excellent wines from their own grapes.

http://www.twistedoak.com/   is WK6I.

http://www.munsvineyard.com/  is W0YK

73, Jim K9YC