[TenTec] TT Mega Sale

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Jul 4 20:53:44 EDT 2014

Yes.   I have tried that and it IS kinda nutty - ya gotta pay attention
to what you are doing or you get all corn-fused - maybe some of that
wine would help.    ;-)

The feller who owns the contest shack I sometimes play at has a really
cool all Ten-Tec setup including, without limitation:

Omni VII and Orion II transceivers   (with an Omni VI in reserve)
Two TenTec Titan linear amplifiers
Two TenTec 238B Antenna Tuners
Two computers, dual sound cards, etc.
Several towers and multiple antennas on each for
    multiple antennas on nearly all bands, including
    a 4-square on 80m,  and a pair of steerable
    Beverage receiving antennas, etc., full quarter
    wav tower on 160, you know, the whole package.

A MicroHam Station Master Deluxe coordinates everything.

All gear is mounted on a custom built wrap around desk that allows easy
access to all controls without reaching, and facilitates access to rear
panel connectors, etc.

Man... now THAT is a beautiful site.  (Heavy sigh.)