[TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing

K8JHR jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Jul 9 16:33:53 EDT 2014

Agreed.  One either needs multiple antennas or a tuner to work
end-to-end on some bands.

I was just saying I like having an internal tuner, even though I try
avoiding tuners altogether or use an outboard tuner when I need one.
But, I concede it is an expensive luxury buying the internal tuner just
in case I might need it someday.  I suspect that is an expense not all
would incur given the option.

.