[TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

Reed w4jz at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 9 17:43:11 EDT 2014

Here is a free software site, that someone probably on here sent me from
the yahoo groups.  I have used this with the Argonaut VI, which I have
asked Ten Tec for a much slower tuning rate, that works OK especially on
CW.  You can go about any speed you want by holding mouse down on
up/down or slide back and forth or just change the frequency by typing
on keyboard. You can also set up a lot of memories.  Neat little program
that works with a lot of different rigs.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/

Reed Fite  W4JZ