[TenTec] Invoking OM7 500 Hz filter ?

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 20:21:10 EDT 2014

I apologize. I must really not be smart. I still can't get it to do this. Even with DSP and trying
ESP.

What eexactly am I DOING when the "filter automatically switches with the BW selection"

I can switch between BW and PBT and vary these. Nothing happens to the I.F. selection. The
book says they are DSP controls and have nothing to do with selecting the 500 Hz filter...  Is
there some other BW control I have not spotted yet?

What am I doing wrong? Please spell out how to do it exactly.